312 Forrest Ave.
Antigo, WI 54409
View NTC Hours
For over 100 years, NTC has been a vital educational component for the citizens of north central Wisconsin. In 1969, NTC and the Antigo Vocational School merged, which resulted in NTC’s first regional campus. NTC Antigo has been effectively connecting our learners with the business community ever since.
Whether you are considering a college education for yourself or your child, a degree that is tied to marketable job skills is vital. Fortunately the NTC Antigo campus provides a local option for a college degree that is both cost effective and provides the job skills of the future.
- 89 percent of 2011 graduates were employed within six months of graduating from NTC
- 96 percent of 2011 graduates were very satisfied or satisfied with their NTC education
- The average starting salary for an NTC graduate is over $33,000
- Over 100 program options available at the Antigo Campus
- The Wood Programs offered at the NTC Wood Technology Center of Excellence are unique to the Wisconsin Technical College System and not offered anywhere else in the state
- Most popular programs at NTC Antigo:
- Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Business Management Associate Degree
- Accounting Associate Degree
- Auto Collision Repair & Refinishing Technician Technical Diploma
- Early Childhood Education Associate Degree
- Welding Technical Diploma
- Machine Tool Operation Technical Diploma
- Wood Manufacturing Technologies Technical Diploma
Wood Technology Center of Excellence
NTC’s Centers of Excellence focus on expanding and developing the natural assets and resources in a particular community. By creating educational programs and instructional services that are geographically located adjacent to regional economic assets, the College positions itself to provide value added services in support of local economic development.
NTC offers dozens of associate degrees, technical diplomas and certificates at the Antigo campus. You can also complete a General Studies Transfer Certificate, which allows students to transfer 30 general studies credits to University of Wisconsin and private four-year universities who partner with NTC.
If you haven’t checked us out, consider stopping in for a tour or schedule an appointment with our enrollment advisor to see if learning locally at NTC Antigo is an option for you.
For more information on the wood technology programs, please click here.
- Regional Campuses