Northcentral Technical College (NTC) provides accommodations that allow students with disabilities to fully participate in the technical college environment. The Disability Services Office (DSO) works individually with qualified students. DSO approves and provides reasonable accommodations to ensure equal access to all programs. We also support students through a variety of other non-mandated services to encourage successful completion of their education. Requests for services are voluntary. Disclosure of this information will not affect a student’s enrollment status, placement into programs, classes or financial aid.
How to Get Started
1. Complete the Request for Accommodations Form.
2. Provide disability documentation to the DSO. Documentation can be submitted in a variety of ways.
- Drop off in C167
- Fax to confidential line: 715.301.2469
- Scan & email to DS@ntc.edu
- Mail to:
Northcentral Technical College
Disability Services - Mail Stop WK
1000 W. Campus Dr
Wausau, WI 54401
Note: The DSO maintains all disability related information in a confidential file that is separate from a student’s academic information. Please see Documentation Guidelines for more information.
3. Once a Request for Accommodations Form and documentation are received, the student will be contacted by DSO staff to schedule an appointment to discuss appropriate accommodations. For our distance learners, appointments can be done virtually or via phone.
In order to ensure that accommodations are in place at the start of the semester, we encourage students to request services and accommodations 4 weeks prior to the start of the semester.
Accommodation Request Form
- Current Students