- Assist you with academic goal setting
- Guide you through course registration each semester
- Work with your instructors to monitor your progress
- Help you find resources to contribute to your success
- Help you find the best solution if you encounter problems (e.g. need to drop classes, make program changes, add additional classes, etc.)
Whether your location is in Wausau or a regional campus, we encourage you to call 715.803.1797 to make an in-person or phone appointment with one of our advisors!
Need to complete a financial aid appeal?
You will need to complete the SATISFACTORY ACADEMIC PROGRESS APPEAL FORM here.
Throughout the academic year, advisors participate in special events designed to encourage students as they tackle their program studies. The tips, hints, and suggestions that you'll find here were generated by students for students.
The purpose of this survey is to determine what services may be helpful to assure your success at Northcentral Technical College. Some services or workshop that might be suggested are:
- Study Skills
- Counseling Services
- Career Decision
- Test Taking
- Time Management
- Money Management
- Online Orientation
Taking on the role of a student in addition to the many responsibilities already in your life can be demanding. If you’re interested in learning:
- Life management skills
- Managing time
- Managing stress
- Study Strategies and Test Taking
Consider attending one of the affordable College Success Series courses offered by the Learning Center.
- Current Students